EEA Residence card
Who may apply for this card?
The residence card is aimed at a non-EEA national family member or an extended family member of EEA national who wish to confirm their right of residence in the UK.
What are the requirements for the EEA residence card?
- Your family member is an EEA national (except British);
- You are the family member or an extended family member of an EEA national;
- If you are an extended family member, you must prove that you continue to be dependent on the EEA national
- The EEA national is exercising Treaty rights through:
- Being a worker;
- Student (applicant must be their child or spouse/civil partner);
- Self-sufficient person;
- Looking for work.