Until its use was banned some years ago Asbestos was used widely in many forms in a variety of industries in particular the building, plumbing and heating industries, and its widespread use means that a huge number of people have potentially been exposed either directly or indirectly to it. This means that many thousands of…
If you hold a valid UK visa with work permission of 20 hrs. per week and have already worked with the same employer for at least 12 month you can apply this type of visa.
What are the requirements for a Turkish Worker visa extension?
- You are a Turkish national;
- You have legally worked in the UK for minimum 1 year as:
- the spouse of a British or settled person without any restrictions on working in the UK;
- holder of a work permit allowing you to work in the UK;
- a student allowed to work 20 hours a week during term time and full time during vacation periods
- you have worked for the same employer throughout the period relied upon;
- you have not remained in the UK in breach of any UK immigration laws.
Validity of extension
- If you have worked in the UK for 1-3 years, your Turkish Worker visa extension will be valid for up to 2 years. This visa extension will allow you to continue working for the same employer only.
- If you have worked in the UK for 3-4 years, your Turkish Worker visa extension will be valid for up to 1 year. This visa extension will allow you to change employer within the same occupation.
- If you have worked in the UK for more than 4 years, your Turkish Worker visa extension will be valid for up to 3 years. This visa extension will allow you to work in any profession for any employer.