Seasonal Worker Visa
You can apply for a Seasonal Worker visa to come to the UK and work in the area of horticulture for up to 6 months – for example, picking fruit and vegetables or flowers poultry from 18 October to 31 December, in the same year You need to apply for poultry Seasonal Worker visas by 15 November each year. You can apply for horticulture Seasonal Worker visas at any time of year.
How long it takes
You can apply for a visa up to 6 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK. This date is listed on your certificate of sponsorship.
Getting a decision
Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
How much it costs
Seasonal worker visa application fee of £259 must be paid and evidence that you have personal savings enough for your stay in the UK.
• You must be 18 or over when you apply
• a certificate of sponsorship reference number from your UK sponsor
• enough money to support yourself in the UK – you’ll usually need to have at least £1,270 available
• Certificate of sponsorship
• Your sponsor will give you your certificate of sponsorship reference number.
• You’ll need to add your certificate of sponsorship reference number to your visa application form – you can only use it once.