Short Term Student Visa
The short term visa that can be obtained to go to a language course in the UK. This type of visa can be used up to 6 months
If the course period to be taken in England is no longer than 6 months, you can apply under the short term student visa. Also we would like to inform you there is no such thing as extending the short term student visa. This visa cannot be extended. In case of application, a visa is usually issued in 5 to 15 days.
Documents Required for Short Term Student Visa:
• UK Visa Application Form
• A valid Passport that is not older than 10 years, has a minimum validity of 6 months from the end of the trip, and has at least 2 blank pages.
• Proof of Identity
• Travel health insurance
• Bank Statements to be submitted to show how travel and education expenses will be covered.
• Admission Letter must be submitted indicating the acceptance from the institution where the course will be completed in England.
• Student Certificate with a current date and translated into English
• Non-students are required to present their English translated diploma from the last school they graduated from.
• For spouses a copy of Marriage Certificate
• Military Status Certificate
• Copy of Deed and Vehicle License